Sunday, May 6, 2018

Concept pod on order!

Happy Weekend!


I'm developing a camping pod along the lines of overlanding equipment and am looking for ways to
get the word out about our "system."  It's an all aluminum pod that sits in a pickup truck above an AmeriDeck hydraulic lift. The result is a pod that can be left onboard the truck or lowered to the ground at the touch of a button and left behind.


That's a lot to grasp in one sitting, but you can see more at my website www.AmeriDeckMidwest.com .  Click on the tab for "camping pod".


I have my prototype on order (mid-July, alas...) and I'm working to establish a dealer/referral network.  


There's a 7' version for short-bed trucks and an 8'6" version for full-size.  The base striped down
 unit (pod together with hydraulic lift) will retail (pre-release price) for $13,330 with lots of options.
 I do have margin enough to pay referrals.


Any interest or suggestions?


Write or call any time.


Thanks,


Jeff - -   ps. My overlanding background is 22 months on BMW motorcycle.

717-620-9676

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, the AmeriPod(s) are designed to mount on the AmeriDeck SuperDeck-III.  I have been a rep for AmeriDeck for about three years and this...