Thursday, August 2, 2018

August production!

Right now it looks like late August before the prototype will be available.  Windows are here at my place. 
I had the engineers cut the trop front corner back at a 45 deg angle and add this picture window... more of a skylight, I guess.  Sketches to follow.

Side windows are taller and not as wide.  

The factory is helping me save $'s by letting me buy and install my own windows.  They will cut the openings and frame them with 1x1" aluminum tubing.

One nece feature of these shells is that they are entirely custom and the buyer can have all or nothing done by the factory when it comes to outfitting the interior or adding options.

Suggestions welcome!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, the AmeriPod(s) are designed to mount on the AmeriDeck SuperDeck-III.  I have been a rep for AmeriDeck for about three years and this...